Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sports Day

Date: 26 Feb 2009

Last evening when i visited my bosses desk and requested if I may come late to work.. he looked @ me as if I m asking for a pardon to a life convicted prisoner... wel i think considering the time i better take a day off i murmered.. knowing for sure he would jump on it.. I took a day off on a thursday.. ne ways...

went early as directed by my spouse.. as i am coming she said take my car.. i was like no its fine i m fine with my car .. she is like noo.. take my car .. had to oblige.. not that i dont love driving a merc but trouble is any small scratch and shell scratch me like a kaala bandar (delhi6) so why invite trouble was my mantra as i was about to start she came again.. take the camera poor thing.. we must take memories.. agreed i felt.. well one thing i couldnt fathom is why does only fathers r the camera men? i was like u never took a single photo when you went to india for wedding last week? pat came the answer.. huloooo.. it is wedding.. on one haand i was busy with my saree (of course with those stupid matching jewellery she packed from here) and your hyper son what all u expect.. well had to stay quiet.. think even the best of the lawyers across the globe stay quiet @ home as i realise u cant argue with logic to ur wife..

reached a little late i suppose .. my son is in a kindergarten school and in upper nursery.. n he is on the heavier side i feel he is the tallest and the fattest of his entire schoool.. parents are busy taking videos and photographs.. excuse me said a sindhi aunty . she came with her mother(in-law?) and so had to sqeeze out finally i realised by being polite i was in the corner where no one can see me and vice versa.. innovation stuck and sense prevalied in me .. so took a chair and stood on it.. anxious parents were cheering their children.. to come first in the so called running(rat) race.. thank fully due to his size my son came last i was glad... ooh she ran but think we must train her (quipped a mother as her daughter came 5th or 6th) and one anxious mother looked @ her hubby (looked as if he abuses her coz she was scared in her speech) .. haan jee.. next time aap ki gudiya.. first aayegi.. the crude hubby noddeed...

huh domestic violence for a sports day.. ne ways i managed to meet few people and post the races we were to wait in the lobby/reception.. now we are back home.. to be prudent i am now going 2 my bank withdrawing money andgoing to another bank to deposit..

i will save 40 dirhams with this.. but then petrol , time? who cares.. as long u think u r saving for a rainy day..

1 comment:

  1. Hy boss....i didnt know u have this inner talents in you **writing** so nicely - the writer's hand...keep up good WRITING...THINKING fine things of life..around life..!!! Cheers : Hari

    ReplyDelete